1.Christie had a falling out with Frank and Matt and decided to open up her own shop – Christie’s GlassWorks, selling windows on a retail basis. She decided to set up a sole proprietorship. At her grand opening, Eric was in the store and a window display fell over and hit him on the head. Eric sued Christie’s GlassWorks. Which of the following is true about Christie’s potential liability?Christie cannot be held personally responsible; Eric’s insurance must pay for the claim.Christie can be held personally liable to Eric because she is the owner.Christie has no potential liability to the customer.Christie can only be liable to the amount she initially invested in the business.2.Vic and Ruthann are starting Victory Signs which will manufacture signs. If their primary objective is to ensure that they will be able to easily transfer ownership of Victory, which form should the choose?sole proprietorship.general partnership.close corporation.corporation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.