1) Name the three principle types of stressors that are used in forming faults and folds. (Remember: Keep It Simple – I want you to use your own words and answer these questions simply.) (6 points).2) Name the three principle types of strain that are used in forming faults and folds. (Note: These are different than stressors.)(6 points)3) What is the most commonly associated stressor for folds?(2 points)4) What are the two most common folds found? For each fold, explain the shape the fold makes. (4 points)5) What are the two most common categories of faults? (Read carefully – CATEGORY – there are multiple TYPES of faults in a CATEGORY – looking for CATEGORY.) For each category, describe how the plates/rock move in comparison to each other and what the commonly associated stressor is(remember that stressors and strains are different). (6 points)6) Define what an Oblique-Slip fault is. Make sure to include a description of how the plates/rocks move in comparison to each other and which strains/stressors cause it to occur. (2 points)7) Make sure that every response to questions 1 through 6 has an APA intext citation of the source used to answer the questions. (0.5 points per question response; 3 points total) 8) Below, create the reference list of all sources utilized in completing this assignment. Make sure that the reference list is in APA format. (1 point total)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.