1. Random sample of 64 bags of white cheddar popcorn weighed, on average, 5.23 ounces with a standard deviation of 0.24 ounce. Test the hypothesis that |miu symbol| = 5.5 ounces against the alternative hypothesis, |miu symbol| < 5.5 ounces, at the 0,05 level of significance.2. It's claimed that automobiles are driven on average more than 20,000 kilometers per year. To test this claim, 100 randomly selected automobile owners are asked to keep a record of the kilometers they travel. Would you agree with this claim if the random sample showed an average of 23,500 kilometers and a standard deviation of 3900 kilometers? Use a P-value in your conclusion
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.