1. Suppose 70% of all Witt students have iPhones. You plan to take a random sample of 150 students, check which type of phone each student has, and calculate the proportion of these sampled students with iPhones. a) Check the conditions for using Jessica’s “Rule for Sample Proportions” to know how this sample proportion with manual transmission would vary (from many samples of 400 cars each), and state a conclusion from this check. (3 points) b) Describe the distribution (aka, “frequency curve” or “pattern”) of the sample proportion of students with iPhones (from many samples of 150 students each). Write your final answer in the form N(#,#) as we did in the activity. (4 points) c) On the distribution below, mark the value of the mean, and mark the the values of the mean plus or minus one/two/three standard deviations. If you are doing this on a separate piece of paper, just sketch this image the best you can. (4 points) d) On the graph in part c), how likely would each of the following sample proportion values be? (Choose from “common”, “a bit unlikely”, “very unlikely”, “almost impossible” (each answer will be used once). (1 points each) .66 .62 .55 .80
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.