2000 words Media Analysis Report.Deakin Harvard Referencing.Criminology Assignment:
2000 words Media Analysis Report. Deakin Harvard Referencing. Criminology Assignment:
Instructions for accessing Factiva a) Factiva 1. Go to the Deakin Library homepa ge and click on A – Z Da tabases 2. Click on F 3. Click on Fact iva 4. Set the location range at Region by clicking on Australia/Oceania. You can also narrow by state if you so choose 5. Type in your search terms. The default date range is 3 months. We suggest extending this to 2 years to broaden the search. Then click Search 6. C lick on the relevant hits associated with your topic. You can also narrow by me dia source, date, or other ‘ hit ’ criteria in the summary boxes on the left hand side of the output page b) Newsbank 1. G o to Deakin Library and click on A – Z databases 2. Click on N 3. Click on Newsbank (note you can also search around for News Limited Newspapers but these instructions don ’ t cover that database) 4. C lic k on Australia (or any state variant to narrow the searc h fu rther as you see fit) 5. Ent er your search terms and press ‘ search ’ . You can also add combinations of search terms and adjust the date range, though we often keep it general to maximise the time frame for the search
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.