A firm is producing 1,000 units of output with 40 units of labor and 30 unit of capital. The marginal product of the last units of labor and capital are, respectively, MPL = 60 and MPK= 120. The prices of labor and capital are, respectively, w = 30 and r =40.a. At the combination of inputs the MRTS is ___________________ (greater than, less than, equal to) the input price ratio, w/r.b. The firm can increase_________ by one unit while reducing ___________ by _________ unit(s), and keep output constant. This will reduce cost by $____________.c. To minimize the cost of producing 1,000 units of output the firm will increase __________ and decrease ___________ until _________ equals ________ or, in other words, _________ equals _________.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.