A firm uses capital (K) and labor (L) to produce output y. The production function is given byy = k^0.5 * L^0.5 . Both the wage of labor and the cost of using capital are equal to 1.a) Compute the technical rate of substitution. Give a brief interpretation. (6 points)b) The firm minimizes the cost of production for any output level y. Give the two condi tions that have to be satisfied for a cost minimum. (8 points)c) Show that the cost function for this firm is given by c( y) = 2y . (8 points)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.