Accounting profits only take into account money in versus money out and are consistent with what a business would show as a profit in its bank account or tax return. Economic Profits start at the point of Accounting Profit but then deduct implicit or economic costs. These are the things that you don’t have to pay cash money for, but nonetheless force you to make some sort of trade-off. If you were to open your own small business today, what would be your economic or implicit cost? Provide your answer in words, but try to quantify it if at all possible in terms of hourly, weekly or monthly costs. If your trade-off is not quantifiable (and they won’t all be), explain why you can’t narrow it down to a number.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.