Agile Project InitiationNote: This is the first of three assignments which, as a whole, cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project.You have been assigned as the project manager for an e-commerce website and accompanying mobile application for your firm (a home improvement store chain) that will service the needs of your customers and prospects. The key features of your website and mobile app include product description, product pricing and discount rate, home improvement tutorial videos, order and pickup scheduling, store location, and store hours. You are expected to add additional features as you progress through your project.Note: You are prohibited from using similar projects that can be found on the Internet, including projects found in places like Course Hero. All project submissions will be submitted to Safe Assign for review.Write a 5–6 page paper in which you define the scope of your project. In your paper, you must:Provide a brief summary of your project.Describe at least three project goals and three project objectives.Describe at least three key milestones and/or deliverables for your project.Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines. You must complete the work within six months and the schedule will include at least 60 activities.Estimate the project’s overall cost and any key staffing and non-staffing resources needed.Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.