I can choose one of the following questions and have to provide an
answer no longer than 1,000 words (2 pages). I have experience in the Education working for a University as a computer services consultant, a Grants Operations Manager, and a Program Manager at a tech company. This is most of my experience
with leadership roles included. Please help me answer one of the
following questions which can be considered a real life experience. I
have included the criteria and two options below:—————————–You
have a choice from two written interview questions to respond to prior
to your on-site interview. Please choose and submit to only one
response. We will evaluate your writing on two primary criteria: Clarity of thought and expression (i.e. did you explain your point well?) Organization and structure (i.e. does it flow? Does it make sense?) ——————————-Option 1 Innovation:What is the most inventive or innovative thing you’ve done?
It doesn’t have to be something that’s patented. It could be a process change,
product idea, a new metric or customer facing interface – something that was
your idea. It cannot be anything your current or previous employer would deem
confidential information. Please provide us with context to understand the
invention/innovation. What problem were you seeking to solve? Why was it
important? What was the result? Why or how did it make a difference and change
things?Option 2 Judgement:Most decisions are made with analysis, but some are judgmentcalls not susceptible to analysis due to time or information constraints. Pleasewrite about a judgment call you’ve made recently that couldn’t be analyzed. Itcan be a big or small one, but should focus on a business issue. What was thesituation, the alternatives you considered and evaluated, and your decisionmaking process? Be sure to explain why you chose the alternative you didrelative to others considered.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.