Anybody available today?
Anybody available today?
Your assignment for the thirteenth week is to write a 3- to 4-paragraph, 400 word minimum essay comparing and contrasting the terrestrial planets with the Jovian planets in terms of position from the Sun, composition, planetary history, and geomorphological features. How do these planets differ from the smaller bodies of the solar system (e.g., asteroids, comets, etc)? Your essay should be accompanied by a citation list in MLA or scientific format with at least three citations. One of these citations may be the textbook. Two must be external. Please read the rules for acceptable types of references in the introductory material (e.g., wikipedia is not an acceptable reference). Website citations should include the exact web address. You may use two quotes of no more than two sentences each in your text. Please include references within the text of your essay that relate to your citation list (i.e., let me know where you have used material in your text from your citation sources). Your grade will be based on approximately 60% for content, 20% for grammar and spelling, and 20% for citations and references. Late submissions will not be accepted. Your similarity index should be no more than 25% (originality index greater than 75%). You MUST submit to Blackboard by the deadline to obtain credit for your work. Click on the red heading immediately above (Assignment: Chapter 22…..)to submit your essay to Blackboard.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.