Anyone free to do this?
Anyone free to do this?
Ability to Engage in National Communities GOVT 2305-National Communities Assignment: Write a letter to your U.S. Representative We have a Republic…if we can keep it. What concerns you? It is essential, in a legitimate government, for the voice of the people to be heard and heeded. Otherwise, our Republic won’t work. As citizens, it is our responsibility to reach out to those who govern us and direct their actions. Write a three-paragraph (minimum) letter to your U.S. Representative outlining a problem you see with who gets what, where, when, why, and how, and your ideas for solutions to that problem. If this official has addressed that issue, give them constructive feedback on their approach. You should do a bit of research on the Rep’s stance—on a separate sheet of paper, include two correct citations in APA format for the sources you use. You should use formal business formatting for your outreach and submit your letter and works cited to your instructor. Remember to remain courteous in your writing! This assignment will count for 10% of your final grade. You may find the Purdue OWL website helpful for formatting your communication: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/653/01/ Please write your letter in size 12 Times New Roman font. Due: By 11:59 p.m. on Friday, November 6, 2020, to SafeAssign
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.