AP MICROYou will draw the graph of a firm operating in a monopolistic competitive market structure. ** Be very careful when drawing your ATC curve – especially the long-run **In the sort-run,- The firm’s profit maximizing quantity is 1000 units.- When Q = 1000, Price = $10.00, ATC = $6.00 and MC = $4.00.- Is the firm generating an economic profit/loss? __________ How much? __________Because the firm is generating economic profits/losses in the short-run, the firm’s demand and marginal revenue curves will shift.In the long-run,The firm’s new profit maximizing quantity and price are 800 units and $8.00.In the same graph, draw the new demand and marginal revenue curvesIn the long-run, is the firm generating an economic profit/loss? __________ Why? ___________In the long-run, is the firm producing the efficient social quantity? __________ Why? __________
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.