Assessment DescriptionIt is necessary to understand that there is more than just file vulnerabilities in order to recognize the brevity of a situation involving an operating system attack that can render an entire system compromised. Using the GCU library, research the security differences between the Windows and the Linux operation system. In 500-750 words, address the following:Proactive and reactive defensive tools provided by the operating system vendors themselvesThird-party tools that further assist in mitigating cybersecurity threatsDifferent methodologies used by hackers who have found a way to penetrate both operating systemsAt least one chart detailing the severity of at least five vulnerabilities found throughout your research, including descriptions of the potential side effects of the vulnerability becoming activeAt least one table outlining differing types of vulnerabilities for each operating system; within the table, including solutions to these vulnerabilities in the form of tools provided by the operating system vendor or third party vendors who provide mitigation tools for the vulnerability you listEvidence that exposes any trends found regarding each operating systems security effortsPrepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance. This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:MS Cybersecurity1.2: Apply appropriate qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies to predict trends and communicate security strategies to meet business objectives.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.