Assignment: Create an Incident Response Policy Learning Objectives and Outcomes§ Create an incident response policy for a health care organization.§ Explore policy creation for incident response for a health care organization.Assignment RequirementsYou are a security professional for a large, private health care organization. Users have access to file and application servers, as well as data storage facilities that contain customer health information and personally identifiable information (PII).Sean, your manager, has been asked to provide the latest version of the organization’s incident response policy. To his knowledge, no policy exists. He has asked you to research and create an incident response policy.For this assignment:1. Look for at least two incident response policies for organizations of a similar type to your organization.2. Download NIST “Computer Security Incident Handling Guide” SP 800-61 Rev 2 located at https://www.nist.gov/publications/computer-security-incident-handling-guide.3. Based on your research, create an initial draft of a high-level incident response policy for your organization. Consider Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other health care–related compliance requirements.4. Create a summary report that includes the draft policy and justifies the content you included in the draft policy.5. Provide citations for your sources.Required Resources§ Course textbook§ Internet accessSubmission Requirements§ Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)§ Font: Times New Roman, size 12, double-space§ Citation Style: APA§ Length: 4–6 pages
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.