Background: Recovery curve after concussion for student-athletes The (fictitious) Midwest Journal of Medicine recently published a study of the recovery curve after concussions for student-athletes. Student-athletes complete a computer-based neurocognitive assessment when they first enter their university and are given a baseline concussion score. If a student-athlete becomes concussed, they are asked to perform the assessments again and again until their neurocognitive assessment score returns to their baseline score. You believe that hand dominance may have an impact on the study results and observe that this wasn’t controlled for in the original study. To show the importance of controlling for hand dominance when performing computer-based evaluations, you decide to conduct your own study among undergraduate students at UM. Your Study: Effects of hand dominance on various computer-based activities for undergraduate students at UM. You have two different datasets available to you coming from a random sample of undergraduate students at UM. Each student was asked to perform a series of two computer-based activities that measure reaction time and memory. Each student performed each activity twice; first using their dominant hand and again using their non-dominant hand. You will be using these study results to evaluate if hand dominance has an effect on reaction time and memory when measured through these two computer-based activities. Below is a summary of the data collected for each activity:(Question starts with what is your motivation)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.