Business analytics (BA), and artificial intelligence (AI) overlap from a business value perspective and in their support of decision support systems (DSS). However, they are different from one another in their underlying technologies and their applications. Understanding the similarities and differences among these two concepts is critical.ScenarioImagine you’re a CFO of a regional bank that has had exposure to the subprime mortgage crisis. Subprime mortgages are home loans issued to borrowers with low credit ratings. Many of these borrowers default on their subprime mortgage loans. These kinds of loans are high-risk loans because of the low credit score of the borrowers. At the same time, these loans are good business for the regional bank because the bank can charge higher interest rates than conventional loans.InstructionsWrite a 4–5 page paper in which you:Analyze the similarities and differences between BA and AI in terms of their respective business value and support for DSS, including supporting examples.Compare three technologies used in both BA and AI to support DSS.Examples include features, function, benefits, and available products.Explain how you would use BA and AI, including integrating them, to ensure that your company can profit from its investment while controlling risks.Support your writing with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources.Cite each source on your source list at least one time within your assignment.http://www.predictiveanalyticsworld.com/predictive-analytics/
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.