Citizen Kane (1941) arguably holds the title as the most important piece of cinema ever. While that may or may not be your opinion, write a response essay that acknowledges why history considers this film so great. In your response be sure to comment on its use of black and white cinematography and its use of depth of field. low angles and recurring imagery (motifs). Comment on how the narrative is structured through editing and flashbacks. And finally, how the film uses sound to tie everything together and create cinematic space.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.