Coca-Cola has been focusing on selling more 7.5-ounce (222 ml) cans in displays near supermarket checkout lines. Previously, Coke had relied more heavily on 20-ounce (592 ml) bottles displayed in the beverage sections of supermarkets. An article in the Wall Street Journal noted that, “The smaller 7.5 ounce mini-cans are typically priced at five to seven cents an ounce, compared with three or four cents an ounce for 12-ounce cans.” It quoted a Coca-Cola executive as arguing that consumers “don’t care about the price. They will pick it up if you put Coke within arm’s reach.”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.