COMPARATIVE ESSAYI need you to write a comparative analysis of two or more Canadian plays (I have attached both the play files in the question). Remember to carefully edit your writing for clarity and proofread for errors in grammar and spelling. MLA guidelines should be followed for formatting and citations.ESSAY GUIDELINES:1) Word count: 2000-2500 words2) The essay presents a strong thesis and supporting arguments that meaningfully engage with two or more plays, at least one of which is not on the course reading list. Areas of comparison and contrast are carefully considered, exceptionally insightful, and persuasively expressed.3) The essay has a logical structure that is easy to follow and engaging. The writing has been carefully polished with virtually no errors in spelling or grammar. MLA format is followed.NOTE: You have to write a comparative essay on the given 3 plays. File 1: BIO BOXES. File 2: It is a book consisting of 15 plays but you have to write an essay on JENNIE’ STORY BY BETTY and THIS IS FOR YOU, ANNA. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HGXlxJCqpqH2bNOR77jUXPe6Htb2NGyZ?usp=sharing
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.