Compare and contrast two works of art done in two different eras/styles. Select one of the following pairs of eras/styles: Medieval and Renaissance, Baroque and Rococo, or Rococo and Neoclassical. Give a detailed overview of the period and style and situate your comparison within the stylistic characteristics of each style.Include:an overview of what primarily distinguishes the art work of each era, and then indicate specific formal or thematic aspects of each work that typify its eraa discussion of the role of changing cultural and political climates in influencing the shift from on style to the next.a comparative analysis of the form, style and content of an artwork from each era (each artwork should be of the same medium and genre, for example two portraits or two figural sculptures).Be sure to use the terminology regarding elements of art and principles of design that we studied in Week I as you proceed in your discussion. Be sure to make a true comparison of the works – don’t just discuss each one on its own.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.