Consider a bank that has made 100 mortgage loans of the following form:loan amount:$200000 fixed mortgage rate:6%length/maturity: 30 years payment frequency: monthlyAn investor is contemplating the purchase of this pool of mortgage loans. For the investor, the annual rate of return on alternative investments is 42%. Assume that the mortgagepool does not have any default risk and that there are no fees to be paid in the transaction.Calculate the amount that the investor is willing to pay for the pool of mortgage loans.Using the receipts of this sale, how many new mortgage loans of the above form can the bank make? Support your answer with calculation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.