1. [6 points total] Consider a market with a monopsonist buyer and a price-takingsupply side. The marginal benefit curve is MB(Q) = 800-2Q and the marginalcost curve is MC(Q) = 4Q.(a) [2 points] What is formula for the inverse-supply curve, p(Q)? What isthe formula for the marginal outlay curve, MOL(Q)?(b) [4 points] What quantity does the monopsonist buy? What price doesit pay? Draw a graph and label the price, quantity, consumers’ surplus,producers’ surplus, and deadweight loss.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.