Consider a scenario where the contingency planning management team (CPMT) of your organization has designated you as the disaster recovery team leader, and the preparation and planning of this component of the security program are now under your purview with a team of 11 employees including yourself.Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:Detail the CPMT hierarchy and sub-teams necessary and the roles and responsibilities that would be necessary for each team member.Describe the proper procedures and policies that would be implemented specifically to the DR team personnel as well as the special equipment that would be required.Draft an executive summary regarding your proposed DR plan, explaining its purpose and high-level specifics for presentation to upper management.Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:Recommend disaster recovery procedures using best practices.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.