Course Project Objective· A bullet form summary of Part 2 with illustrations and annotations or voice-over explanations as appropriate.The presentation should summarize the detailed description of the project. Assume that your audience has already read the detailed description document from Part 2. Cover each of the required sections from Part 2 in a new chart. Each chart should summarize those sections using bullet points. Each chart should contain talking points annotations and/or narrations. The presentation should contain a title page chart, only enough charts to cover the required sections from Part 2, and a conclusion chart. The idea is to convey a vision of your innovation project that would need to be followed at some point in time with a project plan if you are successful in getting approval for the project. ItemDescriptionPointsFormatting, editing, organization, and structure of the presentation The document should be free of any spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors. Sentences and paragraphs should be clear and well organized, as should be the entire document. Reference are encouraged. 10Body of the presentationInclude a title chart.Address each of the required sections from Part 2 in separately labeled charts.Include a conclusion chart. Annotations and/or voice for explaining each chart.70DesignQuality of the presentation in terms of design.10ReferencesAll references should be included.10Total100
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.