Create an infographic highlighting key economic indicators for a country of your choosing.Students are required to create one infographic that highlights concepts found for any country that is not the United States. This is an opportunity to research in a creative way! Infographics use visuals and words to illustrate something.Create an infographic that highlights four economic indicators. The current pandemic has affected every economies around the world. Your task is to compare these four economic indicator from it’s pre-pandemic (Dec 2019) to current (March/April 2020). This is an opportunity to be creative! Infographics use visuals and words to illustrate something.For each economic indicator your must show thepre-pandemic valuescurrent pandemic valuespercentage changestop level summary of what is happeningUse Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Docs to create your inforgraphic.Canva and Piktochart are two additional sites where you can create the infographic. This assignment does require you to create a FREE account. There are many FREE infographic templates that can be modified.I would love to start using infographics for the Home Page that align with the assigned modules. I will ask your permission to use your Infographic in future classes.Requirements:You must have at least FOUR economic indicator in your infographic. You must include where your sources are from.Come up with an original title on the infograph.Choose colors that contrast one another so that the audience can read it.Choose visuals that highlight what you want to teach.Grammar and spelling count.attached is an example of a professionally-produced infographic.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.