Critiques must be type written. Length is minimum 550 words, maximum 650 wordsAll text must be double-spaced.All margins are 1 inch (2.5 cm).All text must be in 12-point pitch.write in the third-person, present tense, do not use contractions, avoid colloquial expressions, and be succinct. Never use two words when one will do, avoid superlatives unless really deserved e.g. very. Keep your paragraph length to five or six crisp sentences. Avoid repetition, redundancy and run-on sentences. Any sentence over 25 words is likely better expressed as two sentences. Above all, make every word count.The content of the critique should be divided roughly into four parts. The first two are a brief synopsis of the paper and comments on the most important strength of the paper and on the most glaring weaknesses. In the third section identify and explain the policy issues or economic model that is implicitly or explicitly included in the article. The final section is where you can comment on the key findings or issues that you have learned from the paper. In terms of the reader, assume that you are providing an opinion on this article for your future CEO.article will have an economic model explicitly or implicitly expressed, or deal with a significant public policy issue. Often policy issues deal with market failures, like externalities, public goods (missing markets), monopolies, demerit goods, etc. Policy can also span larger issues like safety, security, public infrastructure, economic development, competition, poverty, etc.Identify and explain the economic theory or public policy issue that lies at the heart of the author(s) argument. If you cannot identify a model in the paper, then suggest a model that they could use to enhance their article.I have posted the the pictures of article on which the critique has to be written on.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.