i need help to solve the requirements from the paper for CS database design. Please see the attachAssignment 3
Assume you are in charge of establishing the table structures for a sports news website. You’ve already
identified the list of subjects and characteristics (Figure 1). You have interviewed the manager and
collected a sample for current website.
You: As of now, your website shows a marquee which shows the headlines of the news. When the
reader clicks on a headline, the system shows the story. What’s your vision for the new website? Any
Participant: Yes, a lot of changes. We would like the website to allow readers to comment on news
stories. For each comment, we would like to show the user name, date/time, and comment. This pretty
much is like Facebook’s style of reader comments. Readers can comment on each other’s comments as
You: Sounds good. What other features would you like to have?
Participant: We would like to keep track of the views for each story. Each view should have a date/time
and IP address/user name associated with it. Further, this is a sports website for different kinds of sports
(e.g. basketball, baseball). We want to categorize our news stories based on the sport type.
You collected the sample in Figure 2, which is an example of how a news story is presented to the user.
Based on the list of subjects, list of characteristics, interview and the sample, do the following:
(2 points ) Preliminary List of Fields
(2 points ) Preliminary Table List
(3 points ) Final List of Tables (Table names, descriptions, and types)
(3 points ) Table Structures (Tables with fields associated with them).
Your answer should be reasonably detailed. For instance, you should explain how you’ve refined your
preliminary table list using the techniques we learned in class. Make sure you choose good names for
your tables and fields as well.
Figure 1: List of Subjects and List of Characteristics
Figure 2: Sample showing the details of a news story
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.