Directions – Think about an event, situation or circumstance that has occurred in your life and write a 250 word short story (paragraph) about how that particular situation taught you a valuable lesson. Your paragraph should begin with an opening point, which is called a topic sentence, followed by a series of specifics to support that particular point. Remember, this is not an essay. It is really considered a paragraph, since it will only be 250 words long. Be sure that size 12 font is used, no bold print, double-space throughout the document, practice good grammar and punctuation skills, and check to ensure that your story is 250 words. Be sure to close out your short story properly, with a closing statement or two. Come up with a catchy title as well. Be sure to take pride in your work. It can and will make a difference in your grade. Also, keep in mind that there are penalties for punctuation errors, like commas, period, capitalization. Refer to the announcements for a breakdown of grade penalties.When you finish writing your short story, double-space and state the purpose and intended audience of the story.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.