DISASTER RECOVERYRead the following articles:Murukutla M. (2019), Virtualization: disaster recovery for the hospitality industry?Snedaker, S. and Rima, C. (2014). Business continuity and disaster recovery for small and medium-sized businesses. Syngress Publishing. Chapter Disaster Recovery in the Cloud. Books 24/7 Version. Available in the Trident Online Library.After integrating what you learned from the Case Assignment and the case study above, apply to a chosen industry or organization of yours. Write a 2- to 5-page paper titled:Considering Cloud Computing for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery for _____ (your chosen industry or organization)Your paper should reflect your personal experiences with this issue. Your personal experiences could be with the chosen industry or organization, or with the cloud computing platform. The important part of all these project assignments is to carefully assess your own experiences with the topic, and then reflect critically on what you might have learned about your chosen situations through this assessment process.Consider the following issues:What are the technical, economic, and managerial implications for business continuity and disaster recovery plans in relation to cloud computing and SaaS?Are there any special considerations for your chosen industry/organization in relation to applying cloud/SaaS for BCP/DR?How does moving to cloud computing/SaaS affect existing business continuity/DR plans? What areas of your plan do you need to re-evaluate?What questions should you be asking of cloud computing/SaaS vendors with respect to their own business continuity/disaster recovery plans?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.