Complete the WileyPLUSÂ® GeoDiscoveries Earth Drag and Drop from Chapter 1. Label and describe each letter in the space below
Earth and Earth Materials
Earth and Earth Materials I Worksheet GLG/150 Version 5 University of Phoenix Material Earth and Earth Materials I Worksheet From Visualizing Earth Science, by Merali, Z., and Skinner, B. J, 2009, Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. Copyright 2009 by Wiley. Adapted with permission. Part 1 Complete the WileyPLUS® GeoDiscoveries Earth Drag and Drop from Chapter 1. Label and describe each letter in the space below. Part 2 Resources: Minerals Drag and Drop (Chapter 2) Virtual Rock Lab (Chapter 2) Complete the following WileyPLUS® GeoDiscoveries and answer the following questions: What is the difference between a rock and a mineral? What types of tests are used to identify minerals? Part 3 Label the part and mineral resource that compose each part of this lightbulb. Refer to the diagram in Chapter 2. Choose two minerals and describe where these minerals are found in nature and the environmental impact of extracting these minerals from the earth. You may need outside resources. Part 4 In the following table, summarize what scientists have learned from the fossil record. Include the type of fossil evidence scientists used in their research. Add one more type of evidence with a summary to the table. Note. You may need to do outside research to complete the table. Cite any references used and provide a References page. Area of information Summary Climate change Continental drift Extinct species: dinosaurs, early mammals, and so on Evolution Meteor strikes Mass extinctions Wandering poles Other Copyright © 2016, 2015, 2013 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.