There are a number of crisis intervention theories and models. The goals of crisis intervention theories and models might include restoring survivors’ pre-crisis equilibrium, reframing survivors’ views and beliefs about disasters, crises, or traumas, or helping survivors choose effective behaviors and attitudes to cope with their situations. The developmental stages of individuals impacted by such events, and the interrelationships between such individuals and their environments, are important considerations when developing an effective crisis intervention approach.
In this Discussion, you will apply an eclectic approach to crisis intervention, using three different crisis intervention models.
To prepare for this Discussion:
Consider how an eclectic approach to crisis intervention might be used to respond to disasters, crises, and traumas.
Reflect on the crisis, disaster, or trauma you described in Discussion 1 this week.
Identify three crisis intervention models you might use to respond to the disaster, crisis, or trauma.
Think about how each model might inform strategies and/or techniques you employ to respond to survivors of the disaster, crisis, or trauma.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post an explanation of how you might use an eclectic approach to intervene in the disaster, crisis, or trauma you described in Discussion 1. In your explanation, be sure to provide specific examples of how your selected intervention models might impact the way you respond to survivors of the disaster, crisis, or trauma. Be sure to protect the identity of any real persons used in the example, including you. This is not intended as a venue for self-disclosure of very personal issues. No identifying information should be used.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.