Review Group Problems G11‐1: Exchange Rate Effect on Industry and G11‐2: Exchange Rate Effects on Your Firm, located at the end of Chapter 11 in Managerial Economics: A Problem Solving Approach. Select one problem that relates to you and your current position in the work environment. Complete your response in 750‐1,000 words. Support your response with personal experiences or examples. Alternate Scenario: If you are in an industry that does not deal with any foreign exchange transactions, use the petroleum industry for this assignment. Imagine that you work for a domestic oil refinery, and answer either question G11‐1 or G11‐2. You do not work for an oil producer, but rather for a refinery, which turns crude oil into many different petroleum products, from jet fuel to gasoline, which are then sold to world markets. You have the option of purchasing crude oil from U.S. sources or from various foreign countries. You must purchase crude oil in order to make products that you can sell in the United States or in other countries. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required. Group Problems G11-1 Exchange Rate Effects on Industry Using shifts in supply and demand curves, describe how a change in the exchange rate affected your industry. Label the axes, and state the geographic, product, and time dimensions of the demand and supply curves you are drawing. Explain what happened to industry price and quantity by making specific references to the demand and supply curves. How can you profit from future shifts in the exchange rate? How do you predict future changes in the exchange rate? G11-2 Exchange Rate Effects on Your Firm Describe how a change in the exchange rate affected your firm. Explain what happened to your price and quantity. Howcan you profit fromfuture shifts in the exchange rate? How do you predict future changes in the exchange rate?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.