You will write a two page double-spaced paper (MLA format) regarding an economic surplus. Look for an article from a credible source, ie. Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Associated Press, Forbes Magazine, the Economist, the New Yorker, Academic Journal (EBSCO, JSTOR, Wilson’s Web) etc. regarding supply and demand.You can extend your search from a surplus of vehicles in California, thereby increasing traffic congestion, to a surplus of mosquitos during the fall season, thereby increasing the risk of the West Nile virus. Please find an article that you are interested in and want to learn more about.After choosing an article, analyze the following:-What is the article about?-How does this article relate to our class?-What is/are the significance of the issue(s) economically?-What are the arguments for and against the issues when it comes to economic policy? -How will the issue affect the economy ten to twenty years from now?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.