1. Consult an almanac, newspaper, magazine, or the Internet to find data that appear to lie approximately on or near a straight line. A few of the many free sources of data that might be appropriate to use are:http://data.worldbank.org/http://www.statcrunch.com/5.0/shareddata.php?keywords=DATAhttp://datacatalogs.org/http://data.gc.ca/eng2. Create a scatterplot and a line fitting the data in one of two ways:a. To do this activity by hand, create a scatterplot by plotting the (x, y) data in a Cartesian (rectangular) coordinate system. Then, draw a line that approximately fits the data in the scatterplot, and then write its equation as a function in slope-intercept form. An easier way, and one that produces better looking results, is to find the equation of the line for your data using this free, online linear regression calculator: http://www.alcula.com/calculators/statistics/linear-regression/.b. To use the regression calculator:Enter your data, but without parentheses ( ), in the empty data field at: http://www.alcula.com/calculators/statistics/linear-regression/. For example, for my first point, I would type 1,5 not the usual ordered pair format of (1, 5). When all of your data points are entered, click on the “Submit Data” button. The line of best fit y = mx + b for your data will be displayed, as will a figure showing a scatterplotof your data and the graph of your line of best fit. Right-click on the displayed figure of the scatterplot/graph and save it to your computer. Then, load it into the discussion box when you make your post. To do that, click on the image button in the palette of the discussion text-editor window. In that menu, you load the figure from your computer into your post. 3. Also include a link to your data, along with an explanation of what the x and y axes represent in your graph. To gain full credit for your work, you must complete all the directions.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.