FleXSim, fleXSim, FleXSim simutationi need someone who has knowledge of FleXSim and knowing technical writin. the project is Almost finished only scientific papers need to write.
FleXSim, fleXSim, FleXSim simutation i need someone who has knowledge of FleXSim and knowing technical writin. the project is Almost finished only scientific papers need to write.
Exercise 4 1. Literature! ➔ Search and READ literature! ➔ The theoretical part of Exercise 4 is worth 25% of your grade and should consist of: o Introduction/Problem Description (What is/are the problem(s)?, Why is it a problem? What are the decision variables that you address?,…) o Literature review: review the literature (20 20 !) with regard to the problems that you address. o Explanation of the appr oaches that you implement. Provide formulas, examples, … 2. Simulation model − Improve the status quo of CDVD enterprises. − How do you measure this improvement? You may add other/new performance measures. − It is also valuable to tackle other problems which a re not in the case description. − Minimizing costs is not the ONLY evaluation criteria for your grade. You can get an A on your project although you do not improve the status quo by much , I evaluate: o Effort that you put into the project – aim high (you may fail which is OK) o Complexity of the Idea and o The implementation of your approach(es) in the model. 3. Meeting s In addition to the Q+A meetings ( every Tuesday except when there is VU ) we should AT LEAST meet twice this term ( online ). Please send the solution to [email protected] or upload to the student -folder by June 22 nd 23:59
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.