For the data model Employment Agencies, copy and paste that data model graphic into your paper using MS Word. (I attached graph to the Question) In the MS Word document, list the following:all the entitiesall the attributes in each entitythe primary key for each entityall the foreign keysall the relationship cardinalities between entities (e.g., a professor can teach one to many classes; an individual class is taught by one and only one professor)for each relationship between entities, specify the name of the attribute in one entity that will be used to match to an attribute in a related entity, including the specific attribute name in the second entity that is used for the matching. For instance, in a school data model: “The Student_ID attribute in the Registered_Class entity is used to match to the Student_ID attribute in the Enrolled_Student entity.”Submit your MS Word document. Resources:Textbook: Module 3 – The Relational Data ModelVideo: Module 3 – Relational Database Tables and Their Characteristics (3:13 min.)Video: Module 3 – Relational Database Keys (1:48 min.)PowerPoint: Module 3 Review chartsTextbook: Module 4 – Entity Relationship (ER) ModelingVideo: Module 4 – Entity Relationship Diagrams: Part I – Entities and Attributes (3:46 min.)Video: Module 4 – Entity Relationship Diagrams: Part II Identifiers (1:19 min.)Video: Module 4 – Entity Relationship Diagrams: Part III Relationships (3:54 min.)Video: Module 4 – Entity Relationship Diagrams: Part IV Relationship Degrees (2:13 min.)Video: Module 4 – Entity Relationship Diagrams: Part V Associative Entities (1:19 min.)PowerPoint: Module 4 Review chartsI attaching the course text Book also.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.