For the question below, I don’t understand why clause 3 is true. When the firm is producing its last unit, shouldn’t the marginal cost still vary since the two curves have different slopes?For the following question, use the graph below.Price12i- – – -.- – – -i- – – – – –i- -Firm A11- – – – – — –10Firm B2004006008001000 1200 Quantity(/16) The individual supply curves for Firm A and Firm B are shown in the above graph. If themarket price for the good is $5 per unit, which of the following would be TRUE?Collectively, these two firms would produce 1,400 units.Firm B will receive a greater amount of producer surplus than Firm A.The marginal cost of the last unit produced will be the same for both Firm A and Firm B.a .I and II only.The marginal cost of the 200″ unit produced will be greater for Firm A.than for Firm B.b. II and IV only.c. I and III only.d. I, III, and IV only.I, II, III, and IV.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.