For whichever U.S. state you are currently residing in, research its breach notification law. Note that some states do not label it as such, but all 50 states have some form of legislation that mandates an organization’s responsibilities when a data breach affects the state’s citizen’s private, protected information.Some research resources to consider include your textbook, the state’s governmental websites; the state bar association’s (legal profession) website; Cornell University’s legal website; etc. Describe your state’s law including at least these considerations: What types of organizations or individuals does it apply to? Is it limited to only those organizations or individuals who reside or exist in that state, or might it affect external interests? How does the law define or describe the information that it protects, by both name and description? What exemptions, if any, exist? What are the penalties for violating the law? In your opinion, is it effective? Good law? Needing updating? What other critiques or opinions do you have about it? Anything else that you think your classmates would benefit from. As always, the Initial Post must be written well and conform to APA when relevant (see especially the APA notes about legal references). respond to at least two fellow classmates with your thoughts about the law they discussed. Compare its description to your state’s law and opine about which parts, if any, are better or worse. If anything confuses you, ask them to clarify.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.