I am looking for 4 articles to be summarized.
Hello I recently got 1 article summarized from you. I have 4 more similar articles to work on. Would you be able to do them ?
ARTICLE 01: https://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/desilva/attitude.html Question: Try to characterize the instrumental values (or wealth) and the other type of value (virtue). Note that in the West, intrinsic value is often seen as distinct from instrumental value. The course will address this distinction later, but for the moment, try to understand what a Buddhist thinks about value, since we are looking at Eastern perspectives. For those who are already familiar with the Western problem, try not to assume that the instrumental versus intrinsic value distinction applies to Buddhism in the same way as it does in the West. Notice the emphasis placed on frugality and non-waste. As a clue to drawing the distinction, think about the virtue of non-wastefulness. Is it an instrumental value? ARTICLE 02: Po Keung Question: Can you detect a problem with this view? Granted, we do not have the full corpus of Taoist texts to examine, but there is good reason, nevertheless, to pose a problem. Recall that Ip introduces his article by insisting that he is not deriving his ethics from the facts of science. Is he not coming dangerously close to doing just that? Article 03: BOOTH Try to provide a short description of Aboriginal perspective by identifying key aspects as represented in this article. As you identify key ideas, give brief explanations. Attempt to put together, in one or two paragraphs, what you think Aboriginal perspective is. Keep in mind that, while not completely adequate, this could serve as an effective opening statement if you ever have to explain briefly what you think the Aboriginal perspective is. Article 04: Leopold Paraphrase your interpretation of the Lockean/Jeffersonian theory of land, its potential for being owned, and how it acquires value.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.