The following data show the total output for a firm when different amounts of labour are combined with a fixed amount of capital.Assume that the wage per unit of labour is $10 and the cost of the capital is $50.Labour per periodTotal output per period00103090132150TABLE 7-35) Refer to Table 7-3. The average total cost when producing 150 units of output is approximately5)A) 40 cents.B) 67 cents.C) $1.50.D) 80 cents.E) 33 cents.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.