2) The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), signed in 1994, reduced tradebarriers between the United States, Canada, and Mexico. During the 2016 presidentialcampaign, several prominent candidates from both parties denounced NAFTA as havinghad a negative impact on jobs in the United States. In particular, they cited the impact onmanufacturing jobs.a. In what ways might free trade agreements have a negative impact on jobs in theUS? Brieﬂy explain. Is it possible that free trade agreements could have apositive impact on jobs in the US? Brieﬂy explain. (2 points) b. Income inequality has increased in the United States over the past severaldecades. What role might increased international trade have on this increase? (2points)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.