Help with my homework
Help with my homework
Part 1 Explain political philosophy by answering the following subquestions:Compare and contrast the political philosophies of classical conservatism, classical liberalism, authoritarianism, and libertarianism, by answering the following sub-questions:A. How do Plato and Aristotle differ in the views of political philosophy?B. Explain Jean Jacques Rosseau’s political philosophy as presented in the course readings.C. Explain John Locke’s political philosophy as presented in the course readings.D. Explain John Locke’s understanding of the origin of human “rights” and how why Locke’s understanding of the origin/derivation of human rights important?E. Define Plato’s understand of sociopolitical philosophy as a “meritocracy.” What does he intend by this designation? Part 2 Explain political philosophy by answering the following subquestions:Compare and contrast the political philosophies of classical conservatism, classical liberalism, authoritarianism, and libertarianism, by answering the following sub-questions:A. What is classical conservatism?B. How does classical political conservatism differ from contemporary political conservatism?C. What is classical political liberalism?D. How does classical liberalism differ from contemporary political liberalism?E. What is political authoritarianism?F. What is political libertarianism? Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy Articles: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/aristotle-politics/ (Links to an external site.) Plato: Crito – Citizenship http://www.classicallibrary.org/plato/dialogues/13_crito.htm (Links to an external site.) Plato: Apology – Citizenship http://www.classicallibrary.org/plato/dialogues/12_apology.htm
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.