Hi please the attached below .
Hi please the attached below .
How to Write a Critique In this assignment you will choose a recording of a live theatre performance to critique. This critique should be about 3 pages double spaced. Below is a guide for writing your critique. Section one should give the reader all the basic information about the production, including (one paragraph) Who (the playwright, directors and actors) What (the title of the play) Where(this ideally is where the production was recorded, at the very least where did you watch it? Netflix, HBO etc.) Section two should summarize the plot (one or two paragraphs) Give your reader a basic overview of the plot This is where you should start sprinkling in your opinions This could also be where you give your opinion of the actual writing of the play 3. Section three should address the acting. (one or two paragraphs) Make sure you use the actors real names as well as their character names, for example “Alexander Hamilton, played by Lin-Manuel Miranda did a great job of….” Do you think they connected with the audience? With the material? How was their articulation (were you able to understand them?) How did they interact with other characters on stage? 4. Section four should address the design (one or two paragraphs) Set: was it well done? Realistic? Symbolic? Did parts of it move on or offstage? Lights: Did you notice the lights at all? Did they establish mood? Were they only there to light the stage? Costumes/Hair/Makeup: Were they realistic? Symbolic? Did they indicate a change in characters? Sound: This one is a little trickier to address when you’re watching a recorded version, but feel free to address if you have opinions 5. Section five should be your overall reaction (one or two paragraphs) What was your opinion of the show as a whole? Would you recommend this show to others or possibly watch it again? If you want to give it a rating, this would also go in this section. **REMEMBER** Backup all your opinions with specific details and evidence from the show BAD EXAMPLE “Tommy’s acting was good” –no details or evidence GOOD EXAMPLE “Tommy’s acting was good. He didn’t seem like he was just reciting lines he’d memorized. I really felt like he was reacting in the moment, especially in the scene with Jack. The way he started and stopped his line several times seemed as if it were happening in real time.” –specific details from the show to support evidence
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.