Assignment 7 Recall that in Data Modeling section (Module 6, Lecture Notes of Class19.pdf) we have developed the E-R model for the Highline University database. See below for a copy of the final data model (created in MS Visio) we developed in class. After you have reviewed the E-R model, create a relational database design for the model. For each entity in the E-R model, specify a table structure, determine the data types and additional column properties, identify primary keys and foreign keys, and verify normalization on the resulting tables. Refer to the sample metadata table in Chapter 5 of the textbook for an example and use the provided metadata table template for question 1 below to format and document detailed column properties. Document referential integrity constraint enforcement actions and any business rules that you think are important. Use the provided RI table template for question 2 below to fill in as appropriate (similar to part of your team project D3 requirements). You can also refer to Chapter 5 in the textbook for an example. Note: Use the following metadata table template for question 1 of the assignment. TABLE PROPERTY SPECIFICATION Column Name Data Type Key Required Default Value Remarks Note: Use the following referential integrity table template for question 2 of the assignment. Relationship Referential Integrity Constraint Cascading Behavior PARENT CHILD ON UPDATE ON DELETE PreviousNext
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.