Match the equation with the graph.(I.)(II.)(III.)(IV.)(a) y = x(x + 3)2(x − 3) —Select— I II III IV (b) y = x(x + 3)(x − 3)2 —Select— I II III IV (c) y = x(x + 3)(x − 3) —Select— I II III IV (d) y = x2(x + 3)(x − 3) —Select— I II III IV2-Determine the lowest possible degree for the polynomial whose graph is shown.3-Sketch the graph of the function by transforming the graph of a function of the form g(x) = xn.f(x) = (x − 5)3 + 2
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.