I have to work on a project base on the crisis communication cycle, which I attached below. The topic is The Texas A&M bonfire. I have to work just in the pre-crisis and initial. Please write on-page and create a PowerPoint of 6 slices.
I have to work on a project base on the crisis communication cycle, which I attached below. The topic is The Texas A&M bonfire. I have to work just in the pre-crisis and initial. Please write on-p
Running head: TEMPLATES FOR CRISIS COMMUNICATION 0 Templates for Crisis Communication Student Name Institutional Affiliation Question 1. Briefly Discuss each of the Templates you examined and their value in a Crisis Communication Plan. A crisis communication plan is vital as it describes initial actions and the transmission of essential information. The crisis communication plan is specifically for Texas A&M University and improves response to the 1999 bonfire tragedy. The crisis communication plan will embrace CERC templates that offer guidelines for communicating with the media and organization. The templates include the first 48 hours checklist, news release, and sample message template. The first template deals with necessary first actions to take after confirmation of a crisis (CDC, 2018). The initial course of action is notification. For example, during a bonfire tragedy in Texas A&M University, the chain of command is informed of the accident and immediate action. Next, coordination is necessary to organize resources and facilitate rescue personnel. Finally, the most critical course of action in the first 48 hours is to disseminate precise and transparent information to the media, public, and university stakeholders. Dissemination of information is crucial for coordination and to avoid confusion during a crisis. Therefore, the news release and sample message templates offer guidelines on the most effective way of disseminating information accurately. For example, in a bonfire tragedy, the initial press statement is to respond to basic questions. The message should address where the accident occurred, who was injured, and how. Additionally, when the event occurred. Moreover, it is essential to outline how people can acquire additional or new information. It is also crucial to communicate the current actions being taken and further planning. Additionally, it may prove beneficial to inform citizens on how they can help. The sample message planning template provides points on how to deliver the key message, supporting facts, and communication channel. For example, in the case of a bonfire tragedy, the key message is that the bonfire collapsed during construction. Supporting facts include the number of people injured or missing. Finally, the communication channel is press releases through newspaper and local radio, and TV. Reference CDC. (2018). Templates and Tools|Crisis & Emergency Risk Communication (CERC). Retrieved October 3, 2021, from: https://emergency.cdc.gov/cerc/resources/templates-tools.asp.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.