I have two tasks for my ELA homework:Task 1: Reread pages 171–175 of “The Palace Thief” (from “‘Well, young man,’ I said, knocking on the door frame” to “and trundled off to sit among his friends”) and write a three paragraph response to the following prompt:How does Hundert’s description of a significant interaction in this passage develop the character of either Sedgewick or Hundert? (p. 172 – 175)Task 2: Read and analyze pages 175–182 of “The Palace Thief” (from “It came as a surprise, then, when I learned in the Richmond Gazette” to “and by the end of that month he had asked me to retire”) and write a three paragraph response to the following prompt:What is the conflict in this section? How does this conflict create or change the central idea in this passage? (p. 176-182)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.