In chapters 9 and 10 of text A you learned about a moral theory known as utilitarianism. Write a single, multi-page essay in which you: (i) give a proper definition of the theory, and (ii) give a thorough explanation and logical evaluation of each of the following objections to (or criticisms of) the theory.1. The theory makes moral knowledge or certainty impossible. (the problem of knowledge)2. The theory renders moral decision-making impossibly complex. (the problem of impracticability)3. The theory is too demanding of moral subjects. (the problem of demandingness)4. The theory allows for the moral justification of atrocious behavior towards individuals or minorities. (the problem of injustice)Some of these objections (or criticisms) can also be applied to utilitarianism’s sister theories, egoism and altruism, but you are to discuss them strictly in the context of utilitarianism (aka, traditional consequentialism).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.