In this laboratory exercise, you will identify some common sedimentary rocks based on theirtexture and composition.Download Lab_08_b_Identification of Sedimentary Rocks.docx and fill up the Microsoft word file and upload it here.
In this laboratory exercise, you will identify some common sedimentary rocks based on their texture and composition.Download Lab_08_b_Identification of Sedimentary Rocks.docx and fill up the Microso
Lab8 Exercise: Identification of Sedimentary Rocks In this laboratory exercise, you will identify some common sedimentary rocks based on their texture and composition. Feel free to download the Sedimentary Rocks Photo Guide from the online supplement to help you make your identification. Instructions Step 1: Retrieve the bag labeled Lab #7 Sedimentary Rock Samples from your lab kit, and place the specimens (numbered 11 through 17) on a white sheet of paper. Step 2: Determine the identity of each rock, then write its name in the proper cell of Figure 7.7. The flow chart in Figure 7.8 will help you to narrow down the possibilities. Feel free to conduct tests you learned in Lesson 5 to help you identify mineral components. If you decide to conduct an acid test, rinse the sample in water and dry it first so that you don’t get a false positive result from dust in the bag that may have settled on the sample. Sample Number Clast Size Sample # 11 Sandstone Sample #12 Sample #13 Sample #14 Sample #15 Sample #16 Sample #17 Lab 8 Sedimentary Rocks
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.